Fortune Teller: 2-0
Matheus Cunha – the hat-trick hero at Chelsea last week – will score again to put Wolves on the way to a 2-0 victory over Brentford.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★★)
Brentford have a win rate of only 20% on the road so far and got only 1 win, 1 draw, and 7 losses in the previous 9 away games in the EPL. Besides, they suffered 5 losses in a row and were winless in the previous 6 games against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Thus, Brentford are doomed to lose this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16