Fortune Teller: 3-0
Manchester City can move top – for a few hours at least – with a routine 3-0 victory against Everton, Erling Haaland with the opener.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★★)
Manchester City return to a full squad and remain quite strong winning momentum, with 7 wins and 3 draws at home this season. Besides, they got 9 wins and 1 draw in the previous 10 encounters against Everton. Thus, Manchester City with home and H2H advantages are going to win this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16