Fortune Teller: 0-2
The pressure will increase on Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson after a 2-0 defeat by Chelsea, Nicolas Jackson netting the first goal.
Master M: Chelsea FC(★★★★★)
Chelsea FC have won all of their last 13 encounters, which reveals their difference in strength. Among their last 6 encounters, Chelsea FC kept 4 clean sheets. Thus, the Blues are bound to beat Crystal Palace when they meet again.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16