Fortune Teller: 2-0
A bad week for Forest will get even worse as Hwang Hee-chan continues his fine run of form with the first goal in a 2-0 home victory.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★★)
Wolverhampton Wanderers got rid of depression by winning the last league game depending on their outstanding performance at home. They achieved 3 wins and 2 draws in the last 5 league games at home, and the home win over defending champions Man City was even their master work. Facing against Nottingham Forest, who conceded a lot of points recently, Wolverhampton Wanderers deserve our credit.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16