Fortune Teller: 1-2
Newcastle did the double over Tottenham last season and can continue their dominance as Miguel Almiron scores first in a 2-1 away win.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur's recent winning ability is not good, and shaky defense is the main problem. On the other hand, Newcastle are strong at home and poor on away field this season. Besides, both sides were quite matched in their last 6 league meetings. Thus, both of them are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16