Fortune Teller: 0-3
City need to end their winless run quickly and can get back on track with a 3-0 victory, with Erling Haaland getting the ball rolling.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Luton Town have struggled so far this season, with 2 wins and 10 defeats in 15 rounds, conceding goals in each match. Moreover, Luton Town have been in a losing streak. Facing defending champions Manchester City, Luton Town are doomed to lose.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16