Fortune Teller: 1-2
Cole Palmer has scored in three of his last four away matches for Chelsea and will do so again with the first goal in a 2-1 away win.
Master M: Chelsea FC(★★★★)
Both sides were quite matched in recent years' meetings, but Everton have been unable to score in the first half in the past five games against Chelsea FC. The formers lost to the latters at home in the last season. Moreover, Everton won less and lost more at home in the league this season. Thus, Chelsea FC are expected to pick up 3 points in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16