Fortune Teller: 0-2
Liverpool are in the early Saturday slot once again but can put the pressure on their rivals with a 2-0 win after Mo Salah's opener.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★)
Liverpool is one of the title contenders while Crystal Palace is one of the relegation candidates. Both teams are quite different in strength, and the latter hasn't tasted a win against the Reds in all events since July 2017. Thus, Crystal Palace who are lack of confidence are doomed to lose this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16