Fortune Teller: 2-1
Villa’s run of home wins will extend to 15 as they shock leaders Arsenal with a 2-1 victory after Ollie Watkins breaks the deadlock.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
Arsenal won their last Premier League game thanks to a stoppage-time winner from Declan Rice. Now Arsenal got 6 successive wins of all events, leading the Premier League table. Although Aston Villa should not be underestimated, Arsenal are expected to win this away game, in terms of their recent strong performance.
Match PreviewMore »
- Real boss Carlo Ancelotti not ‘affected or worried’ by Kylian Mbappe speculation
- Emma Hayes does not expect Chelsea to be intimidated by partisan crowd in Paris
- Bubista taking nothing for granted as Cape Verde face Mauritania in last 16
- Marwan Attia confident Egypt can progress without ‘great loss’ of Mohamed Salah
- Equatorial Guinea looking to build on Ivory Coast upset with Guinea scalp
- Rigobert Song unconcerned by pressure ahead of Cameroon’s crucial Gambia clash
- Guinea FA tells fans to ‘celebrate carefully’ in wake of supporter deaths
- Angola and Burkina Faso ready for qualification decider
- Jose Peseiro sights still set on AFCON title as Nigeria chase spot in last 16
- Ivory Coast boss stresses ‘destiny is in our hands’ as AFCON hosts chase last 16