Fortune Teller: 2-3
Villa striker Ollie Watkins can take advantage of Tottenham’s injury crisis in defence by netting the opening goal in a 3-2 victory.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur suffered 2 defeats in a row to Chelsea FC and Wolverhampton Wanderers lately, conceding a total of 6 goals. Although they won 7 of the previous 10 encounters against Aston Villa, there is only 1 point between both teams. Thus, Tottenham Hotspur in poor form lately find it hard to win this game and should aim to get a draw at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock