Fortune Teller: 1-2
Dominic Solanke can set Bournemouth on the way to a first away win of the season in a crucial 2-1 victory at their relegation rivals.
Master M: Sheffield United(★★★★)
AFC Bournemouth are the worst away team in the EPL this season with a high loss rate of 80%. Besides, they conceded 3.4 goals per game, being the worst defensive team on the road. Facing Sheffield United who won the last home game, they find it hard to avoid a loss in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock