Fortune Teller: 1-1
Forest can maintain their unbeaten home run as Taiwo Awoniyi scores first in a 1-1 draw, the scoreline in Brighton's last three games.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Nottingham Forest were unbeaten in 5 EPL games at home this season but got draws in half of them. Brighton & Hove Albion are on a drawing run in the league lately, drawing 1-1 in 3 consecutive league games. Thus, both teams are likely to share the spoils in this encounter.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock