Fortune Teller: 1-2
Improving Chelsea can take advantage of Newcastle's crippling injury crisis as Raheem Sterling opens the scoring in a 2-1 victory.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Newcastle depend on home games to grab points as they won 5 of 6 EPL games at home this season and kept clean sheets in 4 of them. However, Chelsea FC in recovery form lately got wins and draws against Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, and Manchester City. Besides, the Blues are on a 3-game winning streak on the road in the league. Thus, Chelsea FC can take 1 point at least in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock