Fortune Teller: 2-2
With City striker Erling Haaland an injury doubt, Phil Foden can put the champions ahead only for Liverpool to hit back in a 2-2 draw.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Manchester City keep their winning momentum in the EPL this season, scoring 16 goals and conceding only 3 in the previous 5 home games. In contrast, Liverpool were winless in 3 league games on the road since October. Besides, the Reds failed to win 2 league games against the traditional PL BIG6 this season. In comparison, Manchester City are going to win this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock