Fortune Teller: 0-1
Palace attackers Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise are fit again, but Odsonne Edouard will be the man to score the only goal of the game.
Master M: Crystal Palace(★★★★)
Luton Town have a win rate of less than 10% after 12 league games, being on a 6-game winless run. In contrast, visitors Crystal Palace are weak at home but strong on the road. Besides, the latter kept clean sheets in 2 of the last 3 away games and their rivals who were beaten by them included Manchester United. Thus, Crystal Palace with outstanding abilities on the road are aiming to take 3 points in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock