Fortune Teller: 1-2
Midfielder Mario Lemina can maintain his hot scoring streak by bagging his third goal in four games with the opener in Wolves’ 2-1 win.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★★)
Fulham got only 1 draw and 3 losses in the previous 4 rounds of the EPL, scoring 2 goals and conceding 7 with unbalanced offense and defense. Besides, they scored no goal in 4 of the previous 5 encounters against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Thus, Fulham with weak offense are going to drop all 3 points in this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock