Fortune Teller: 1-2
Arsenal could welcome back some some key players from injury as Bukayo Saka nets the opener in a 2-1 victory at their London rivals.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
With Reiss Nelson's goal, Arsenal won the encounter in the EFL Cup between both teams in September. Besides, the Gunners were unbeaten with 3 wins and 1 draw in the previous 4 encounters between both sides. Thus, Arsenal with a better mentality vow to take 3 points in this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock