Fortune Teller: 3-2
Brentford can give Liverpool a scare after Bryan Mbeumo opens the scoring but the Reds will battle back to snatch a 3-2 win at Anfield.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★★)
Liverpool won all of 5 home games in the Premier League this season, scoring 14 goals and conceding 2 ones. Besides, Liverpool's core player Mohamed Salah had 15 goals and 3 assists in 14 home games in the Premier League. So Liverpool are expected to win at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock