Fortune Teller: 0-1
Everton's form has improved in recent weeks and a Dominic Calvert-Lewin goal can prove enough to maintain their good run in a 1-0 win.
Master M: Everton(★★★★)
Crystal Palace's victory over bottom Burnley was not too proud. They were winless in 3 successive rounds, with 1 draw and 2 defeats. Moreover, Crystal Palace failed to win over Everton in their last 3 meetings. Meanwhile, Everton are getting better. So Crystal Palace are likely to lose at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock