Fortune Teller: 3-1
Villa Park has become a fortress and Fulham will be the latest to suffer as Ollie Watkins sets the hosts on their way to a 3-1 victory.
Master M: Aston Villa(★★★★)
Aston Villa won all of 5 home games in the Premier League this season, scoring 20 goals and conceding 4 ones. They have been the strongest in offensive end at home in the league, averaging 4 goals scored per game. So Aston Villa are expected to win. It is worth mentioning that Aston Villa won over Fulham at home in their last 2 Premier League games.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock