Fortune Teller: 1-2
Leeds can make a dream start through Jack Harrison but will slip to a 2-1 defeat as scores elsewhere help condemn them to relegation.
Master M: Leeds United(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur put up poor performance in the end of this season and lost both of the last two rounds. They drop out of the European zone with 20 goals conceded in the last 7 rounds, which reveals their unstable defensive end. In this trip to Leeds United who are fighting against relegation, Tottenham Hotspur should not be overestimated.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock