Fortune Teller: 1-0
Forest secured safety last week and have a poor away record so Palace can end the season with a 1-0 win thanks to a Jordan Ayew goal.
Master M: Nottingham Forest(★★★★)
Crystal Palace have already got rid of relegation and they are lack of spirit now. Facing against Nottingham Forest who won 6 out of the last 10 encounters this round, Crystal Palace can hardly avoid a defeat.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock