Fortune Teller: 0-2
Chelsea’s dismal season will come to a fitting end as top-four finishers Newcastle enjoy a 2-0 win after Callum Wilson scores first.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Chelsea FC put up disappointing performance overall this season and they can even not grab the European spot. Newcastle, however, were close to Chelsea in the last two meetings. They even lost points in the last league game away from home against Leeds United. Accordingly, Newcastle shall be expected to rescue 1 point in this trip.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock