Fortune Teller: 1-1
City are likely to put out a weakened team ahead of their two cup finals and will settle for a 1-1 draw despite Riyad Mahrez's opener.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Brentford have nothing to play for this season while Manchester City defend Premier League title in advance. Manchester City are much stronger overall and they have trained the tactics system quite well now. Thus, Brentford are doomed to lose this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock