Fortune Teller: 2-1
Brighton's top-six spot is secure and Villa can take advantage to claim seventh with a 2-1 win, with John McGinn putting them ahead.
Master M: Aston Villa(★★★★)
Aston Villa did good job at home recently, grabbing all 3 points in 6 successive rounds with 12 goals scored and only 1 goal conceded. They kept 5 clean sheets in the process. Aston Villa can play well on both ends with home field advantage. Moreover, they kept unbeaten in 4 successive encounters against Brighton & Hove Albion. As a result, confident Aston Villa deserve our credit this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock