Fortune Teller: 0-1
Villa will go four games unbeaten and end Southampton's revival as Emi Buendia scores the only goal in a 1-0 win for Unai Emery's men.
Master M: Southampton(★★★★)
Southampton won all of their 3 games of all events, scoring 2 goals per game on average. On the other hand, Aston Villa have struggled on away field, losing 5 of 9 games and conceding 1.78 goals per game on average. So Aston Villa are likely to lose.
Match PreviewMore »
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock
- David Cancola suspended for Ross County’s encounter with St Johnstone
- Neil Harris set to make changes as Gillingham take on Bradford
- Ross Stewart in line to make Sunderland return against West Brom
- Morecambe assess fitness of Ash Hunter and Jon Obika ahead of Charlton game
- Exeter have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sheffield Wednesday clash
- Paul Coutts, Ryan Loft and Harry Anderson in contention for Bristol Rovers
- Sutton sweat on Will Randall fitness ahead of Colchester clash