Fortune Teller: 1-2
Forest are improving while Bournemouth are going backwards and a Brennan Johnson goal can set the visitors on their way to a 2-1 win.
Master M: Nottingham Forest(★★★★)
AFC Bournemouth lost all of their 6 games of all events, conceding 14 goals. On the other hand, Nottingham Forest kept unbeaten since 2023, and got their first away win in the league. So Nottingham Forest are expected to win in this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock
- David Cancola suspended for Ross County’s encounter with St Johnstone
- Neil Harris set to make changes as Gillingham take on Bradford
- Ross Stewart in line to make Sunderland return against West Brom
- Morecambe assess fitness of Ash Hunter and Jon Obika ahead of Charlton game
- Exeter have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Sheffield Wednesday clash
- Paul Coutts, Ryan Loft and Harry Anderson in contention for Bristol Rovers
- Sutton sweat on Will Randall fitness ahead of Colchester clash