Fortune Teller: 3-1
Spurs have gone four games without a clean sheet but have the firepower to come out on top with Harry Kane scoring first in a 3-1 win.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur's fixture schedule is heavy, and the players are tired. Facing Leeds United whose recent performance in the league is good, Tottenham Hotspur are expected to be held to a draw.
Match PreviewMore »
- Slobodan Tedic doubtful for Barnsley’s FA Cup tie against Crewe
- Crawley without banned Ludwig Francillette for Gillingham clash
- Senegal struggling to replace ‘big loss’ Sadio Mane before Netherlands showdown
- Matty Platt set to return to Bradford squad for Northampton showdown
- Bristol Rovers could welcome back Ryan Loft against Peterborough
- Stockport wait on Antoni Sarcevic and Macauley Southam
- Regan Poole set to make 100th Lincoln appearance against Morecambe
- Tommy Smith and Emyr Huws pushing to feature for Colchester against Doncaster
- Paul Hurst forced into changes as Grimsby host high-flying Stevenage
- Omar Bugiel to serve final game of ban in Sutton’s match against Rochdale