Fortune Teller: 1-0
Newcastle will spend the World Cup break in third place after the in-form Miguel Almiron grabs the only goal in another Magpies win.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★)
Newcastle have moved back up the table above Chelsea, and kept unbeaten at home in the league this season, winning 3 home games of late. On the other hand, Chelsea have been unstable on away field. So Newcastle who are better prepared should earn our favor.
Match PreviewMore »
- Slobodan Tedic doubtful for Barnsley’s FA Cup tie against Crewe
- Crawley without banned Ludwig Francillette for Gillingham clash
- Senegal struggling to replace ‘big loss’ Sadio Mane before Netherlands showdown
- Matty Platt set to return to Bradford squad for Northampton showdown
- Bristol Rovers could welcome back Ryan Loft against Peterborough
- Stockport wait on Antoni Sarcevic and Macauley Southam
- Regan Poole set to make 100th Lincoln appearance against Morecambe
- Tommy Smith and Emyr Huws pushing to feature for Colchester against Doncaster
- Paul Hurst forced into changes as Grimsby host high-flying Stevenage
- Omar Bugiel to serve final game of ban in Sutton’s match against Rochdale