Fortune Teller: 1-0
Newcastle will spend the World Cup break in third place after the in-form Miguel Almiron grabs the only goal in another Magpies win.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★)
Newcastle have moved back up the table above Chelsea, and kept unbeaten at home in the league this season, winning 3 home games of late. On the other hand, Chelsea have been unstable on away field. So Newcastle who are better prepared should earn our favor.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock