Fortune Teller: 1-2
Fulham will find the net once again but end on the losing side as Marcus Rashford’s opener helps the Red Devils secure a 2-1 victory.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Fulham lost to Man City on away field in the last round, but they lost only 1 of 7 home games, scoring 1.86 goals per game. Besides, Fulham kept both clean sheets in 2 home games. On the other hand, Man Utd are stronger, but unstable on away field in the league of late. So Man Utd are expected to pick up 1 point in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock