Fortune Teller: 1-2
Brighton have won two in a row but Villa’s new manager bounce under Unai Emery will continue as Danny Ings scores first in a 2-1 win.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★)
Brighton & Hove Albion beat Chelsea and Wolves in their last 2 league games, scoring at least 3 goals per game. On the other hand, Aston Villa invite Emery to coach, but the Spanish coach still need time to rehearse the squad. Besides, Aston Villa were winless on away field in the league this season. So Brighton & Hove Albion are expected to pick up 3 points in this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock