Fortune Teller: 1-1
Everton can improve on their midweek cup defeat at the same ground and earn a 1-1 draw, with Dwight McNeil putting the Toffees ahead.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
AFC Bournemouth lost to Leeds United in the last round, which is their 4th straight defeat. On the other hand, Everton got only 1 draw and 2 defeats in 3 away games, without any goal scored. So both sides are expected to draw this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Slobodan Tedic doubtful for Barnsley’s FA Cup tie against Crewe
- Crawley without banned Ludwig Francillette for Gillingham clash
- Senegal struggling to replace ‘big loss’ Sadio Mane before Netherlands showdown
- Matty Platt set to return to Bradford squad for Northampton showdown
- Bristol Rovers could welcome back Ryan Loft against Peterborough
- Stockport wait on Antoni Sarcevic and Macauley Southam
- Regan Poole set to make 100th Lincoln appearance against Morecambe
- Tommy Smith and Emyr Huws pushing to feature for Colchester against Doncaster
- Paul Hurst forced into changes as Grimsby host high-flying Stevenage
- Omar Bugiel to serve final game of ban in Sutton’s match against Rochdale