Fortune Teller: 3-1
Spurs will increase the pressure on under-fire Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers with a 3-1 victory after Harry Kane breaks the deadlock.
Master M: Tottenham Hotspur(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur remain unbeaten in the last 6 rounds with 3 consecutive home wins, while Leicester City failed to win any of their last 6 league games with 3 consecutive away defeats. Moreover, the hosts won all of these two teams' last 3 encounters, where they scored 3 goals at least in each game. Thus Tottenham Hotspur are going to win this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock