Fortune Teller: 2-2
Forest can end a run of three straight defeats but will have to settle for a 2-2 draw despite taking the lead through Brennan Johnson.
Master M: Draw(★★★)
Nottingham Forest suffered 3 straight defeats recently, with 2 goals scored and 11 goals conceded, which reveals their terrible defensive end. Fulham, however, suffered 3 straight defeats on the road and conceded 2 goals per game with disappointing performance at the back. It's likely for them to share the spoils this round.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle