Fortune Teller: 2-0
Eddie Howe is remembered fondly at Bournemouth but will get one over his former club with a 2-0 win, with Alexander Isak scoring first.
Master M: Newcastle(★★★★)
AFC Bournemouth concede at least three goals a game in half of the first six matches. Besides, AFC Bournemouth lost both of their 2 away games against Newcastle. Meanwhile, Newcastle were unbeaten at home so far this season. So AFC Bournemouth are likely to lose in this away game.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock