Fortune Teller: 1-1
Everton have drawn four of their six games and will share the points again in a 1-1 draw after West Ham's Jarrod Bowen scores first.
Master M: West Ham United(★★★★)
Everton were winless this season, averaging 0.67 goal scored per game. Given that they failed to score any goal in 2 home games against West Ham United, Everton are likely to lose again.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle