Fortune Teller: 1-2
Arsenal will remain top of the Premier League with a 2-1 victory in this London derby as Gabriel Jesus sets the Gunners on their way.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
Arsenal have lost only 1 league game against Manchester United this season and are currently leading the table with 5 victories. Gabriel Fernando de Jesus, Gabriel Teodoro Martinelli Silva, and Martin Odegaard each scored 3 goals in the league. Visiting Brentford who are inferior in strength, Arsenal are expected to win.
Match PreviewMore »
- Barrow still without Richie Bennett for visit of Leyton Orient
- Josh March remains doubt for Forest Green ahead of Exeter clash
- Tommy Rowe and Jon Taylor sidelined as Doncaster host Crawley
- Caleb Watts remains on sidelines as Morecambe play host to Cambridge
- Colchester interim boss Steve Ball could make changes for Rochdale clash
- Liam Gordon in contention as Walsall host Tranmere
- Plymouth without Finn Azaz and Brendan Galloway for clash with Ipswich
- Sutton midfielder Rob Milsom a doubt for visit of Salford
- Tyler Magloire and Shaun McWilliams doubtful as Northampton host Stockport
- Will Evans could help Newport get back to winning ways against Carlisle