Fortune Teller: 2-1
Brendan Rodgers is coming under increasing pressure and a 2-1 defeat at Brighton – Leandro Trossard scoring first – won’t help matters.
Master M: Brighton & Hove Albion(★★★★)
Leicester City's lose rate in Sunday league games last season was close to 50%. They are not very good at Sunday games. On the other hand, Brighton & Hove Albion got 6 wins and 3 draws in 9 Sunday league games last term. Besides, Brighton & Hove Albion's overall performance this season is better than that of Leicester City. So Brighton & Hove Albion are expected to win at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- A win would be nice – Keeper Nick Pope urges Newcastle to upset PSG
- Kylian Mbappe in line to feature for Paris St Germain against Toulouse
- Millie Bright confident England can cope with hostile atmosphere in Sydney
- Frankie McAvoy ready for tough test as Hearts face Rosenborg
- Keira Walsh could return for last-16 clash with Nigeria – Sarina Wiegman
- Sarina Wiegman ready to ring changes to rejuvenate rusty England
- Vera Pauw ‘a bit concerned’ about Louise Quinn fitness for Republic-Canada game
- Dean Smith sacked as Norwich boss after 13 months in charge
- Livingston goalkeeper Shamal George a doubt for Dundee United clash
- Hearts without Kye Rowles for visit of Kilmarnock