Fortune Teller: 4-1
Tottenham have strengthened in all areas and should be too strong for Saints, with Harry Kane breaking the deadlock in a 4-1 home win.
Master M: Tottenham Hotspur(★★★★)
Tottenham Hotspur completed a comprehensive upgrade in all 3 lines this summer. Besides, from the recent warm-up matches, Tottenham Hotspur squad run-in is in good condition. Facing Southampton who are inferior in strength, Tottenham Hotspur are expected to win.
Match PreviewMore »
- Suspension means Ched Evans misses Preston’s visit of Hull
- Harvey Barnes and Ricardo Pereira miss Leicester’s opener against Brentford
- Karlan Grant should shake off niggle before West Brom welcome Watford
- Cristiano Ronaldo could feature for Man Utd as Brighton visit Old Trafford
- Motherwell waiting on Paul McGinn ahead of St Johnstone game
- Scott Brown without Promise Omochere for Fleetwood’s game against Plymouth
- Colchester boss Wayne Brown has increased options for Carlisle visit
- West Ham boss David Moyes without new signings for Manchester City clash
- Fulham’s Harry Wilson to miss Liverpool game after suffering knee injury
- Mandela Egbo ruled out as Charlton prepare for date with Derby