Fortune Teller: 0-0
Both teams look short of firepower and may settle for avoiding defeat in their opening game so a goalless draw could be on the cards.
Master M: Wolverhampton Wanderers(★★★★)
Leeds United were winless in their first 2 friendlies. Besides, their win rate is only 20% even if they have home field advantage. In addition, Leeds United are at the lower level of the table. So Leeds United are likely to lose in this game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Suspension means Ched Evans misses Preston’s visit of Hull
- Harvey Barnes and Ricardo Pereira miss Leicester’s opener against Brentford
- Karlan Grant should shake off niggle before West Brom welcome Watford
- Cristiano Ronaldo could feature for Man Utd as Brighton visit Old Trafford
- Motherwell waiting on Paul McGinn ahead of St Johnstone game
- Scott Brown without Promise Omochere for Fleetwood’s game against Plymouth
- Colchester boss Wayne Brown has increased options for Carlisle visit
- West Ham boss David Moyes without new signings for Manchester City clash
- Fulham’s Harry Wilson to miss Liverpool game after suffering knee injury
- Mandela Egbo ruled out as Charlton prepare for date with Derby