Fortune Teller: 0-2
Bournemouth look ill-equipped for a return to the Premier League and Ollie Watkins is fancied to set Villa on their way to a 2-0 win.
Master M: Aston Villa(★★★★)
AFC Bournemouth, the newly-promoted team, are limited in strength, and lost both of their 2 games against Aston Villa. On the other hand, Aston Villa scored an average of 1.21 goals on away field. Thus, Aston Villa are looking for a good start.
Match PreviewMore »
- Suspension means Ched Evans misses Preston’s visit of Hull
- Harvey Barnes and Ricardo Pereira miss Leicester’s opener against Brentford
- Karlan Grant should shake off niggle before West Brom welcome Watford
- Cristiano Ronaldo could feature for Man Utd as Brighton visit Old Trafford
- Motherwell waiting on Paul McGinn ahead of St Johnstone game
- Scott Brown without Promise Omochere for Fleetwood’s game against Plymouth
- Colchester boss Wayne Brown has increased options for Carlisle visit
- West Ham boss David Moyes without new signings for Manchester City clash
- Fulham’s Harry Wilson to miss Liverpool game after suffering knee injury
- Mandela Egbo ruled out as Charlton prepare for date with Derby