Fortune Teller: 3-2
Son Heung-min can keep Tottenham in the top-four race with the opener in a thrilling 3-2 victory against north London rivals Arsenal.
Master M: Draw(★★★★)
Both sides will go all out in this crucial top-4 fight. In the consideration that Tottenham Hotspur won 4 of their last 5 home games in the league and Arsenal beat strong opponents like Chelsea FC lately, this North London derby may end with a draw.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield