Fortune Teller: 4-0
City will be crowned champions with a win and Riyad Mahrez can get the party started with the first goal in a comfortable 4-0 victory.
Master M: Manchester City(★★★★)
Manchester City have to win this game in order to clinch the title after taking a draw in the last round. Fortunately, they registered 9 wins and 1 draw in their last 10 face-offs against Aston Villa. Thus Manchester City are aiming for the victory.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield