Fortune Teller: 3-0
It may not be enough to win the title but Liverpool can do their bit with a 3-0 victory at Anfield after Sadio Mane opens the scoring.
Master M: Liverpool(★★★★)
Wolverhampton Wanderers only took 2 draws and 4 defeats in the last 6 rounds, where they scored no goal in 3 games. Besides, they were weaker in previous face-offs. On the other hand, Liverpool just won the FA Cup, thereby boosting their morale. Besides, they still need the 3 points in order to keep their league title hopes alive. Thus Wolverhampton Wanderers can only hope for not losing too terribly.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield