Fortune Teller: 3-1
Victory should be enough for Leicester to finish eighth and the in-form James Maddison can help them do so with the first in a 3-1 win.
Master M: Leicester City(★★★★)
Leicester City's league performance has been better so far this season. Besides, they took 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 6 face-offs against Southampton, including a 9-0 victory. Moreover, they can play this game at home. Thus the confident Leicester City are more likely to be victorious.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield