Fortune Teller: 2-2
United have only won six matches on their travels and a poor season will end with a 2-2 draw despite Cristiano Ronaldo scoring first.
Master M: Manchester United(★★★★)
Crystal Palace only took 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in their last 10 face-offs against Manchester United, where they scored no goal in their last 2 encounters. Therefore Crystal Palace may find it hard to make a difference at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield