Fortune Teller: 4-0
Chelsea have been ruthless against the weaker teams and can end the season in style with a 4-0 win after Mason Mount puts them ahead.
Master M: Chelsea FC(★★★★)
Watford are relegated with a low morale. Besides, they failed to win any of their last 8 league games with 7 defeats. Thus, travelling to the powerful Chelsea FC, Watford may find it hard to avoid a loss.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield