Fortune Teller: 4-2
Leeds need a point to have any hope of survival but are in poor form and will suffer a 4-2 defeat after Ivan Toney opens the scoring.
Master M: Brentford(★★★★)
Brentford's recent form is ideal, and they scored 3 goals per game in their back-to-back wins. Thus, facing the underwhelming Leeds United who failed to win any of their last 5 games with 3 defeats, Brentford are going to win this home game.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield