Fortune Teller: 0-2
West Ham are still fighting for a top-six finish and a 2-0 victory will boost their hopes, with Michail Antonio breaking the deadlock.
Master M: West Ham United(★★★★)
Norwich City are doomed to be relegated. With the exception of Teemu Pukki, no player in the squad has scored more than two goals so far this season. Facing West Ham United who won all of both sides' last 3 meetings, Norwich City are doomed to lose.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield