Fortune Teller: 3-1
Arsenal are in fine form and can add to the relegation worries of Leeds with a 3-1 win after Bukayo Saka opens the scoring early on.
Master M: Arsenal(★★★★)
A run of three successive wins gave Arsenal the upper hand in the top 4 race, but they cannot afford to lose as Tottenham are just two points behin. Besides, Arsenal's last home defeat to Leeds United was in 2003. Moreover, Leeds United have struggled in defensive end, conceding 2.24 goals on away field. Thus, Arsenal are expected to win at home.
Match PreviewMore »
- Wigan eager to return to winning ways against Accrington
- Morecambe likely to stick with winning formula against Oxford
- Josh Harrop closing in on return as Fleetwood host Lincoln
- Cambridge boss Mark Bonner could make changes ahead of Wycombe clash
- Declan John a doubt for Bolton as they prepare to face Portsmouth
- Yakou Meite sidelined as Reading host Stoke in Championship
- Liam Shephard could be involved when Salford host Port Vale
- Sheffield United skipper Billy Sharp sidelined for Championship clash with QPR
- MK Dons waiting on Kaine Kesler Hayden ahead of Crewe clash
- Matty Stevens a doubt for Forest Green’s clash with Mansfield